First Defiance Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: FDEF) announced today that it intends to report fourth quarter and year-end results on Monday, January 20, 2014 after 5:00 P.M. The earnings release will be available on the company’s investor relations website at www.fdef.com and at major financial information sites.
At 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday, January 21, 2014, First Defiance will host a conference call at which Donald P. Hileman, President and CEO, and Kevin T. Thompson, Executive Vice President and CFO, will discuss the fourth quarter and full year results and the company’s strategy for 2014. The conference call may be accessed by calling 1-888-317-6016.
Internet access to the call is also available (in listen-only mode) at the following URL: http://services.choruscall.com/links/fdef140121.html
The audio replay of the conference call Webcast will be available at www.fdef.com until Thursday, January 1, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. For those without Internet access, the earnings release will be available by fax or mail upon request. To receive a copy, please call First Defiance Investor Relations at (419) 782-5104.About First Defiance Financial Corp. First Defiance Financial Corp., headquartered in Defiance, Ohio, is the holding company for First Federal Bank of the Midwest and First Insurance Group. First Federal operates 32 branches and 42 ATM locations in northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan and northeast Indiana. First Insurance Group is a full line insurance agency with 5 offices in northwest Ohio. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.fdef.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV