In trading on Friday, shares of AdCare Health Systems, Inc.'s 10.875% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (ADK.PRA) were yielding above the 10% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $2.7188), with shares changing hands as low as $27.10 on the day. As of last close, ADK.PRA was trading at a 10.80% premium to its liquidation preference amount.
The chart below shows the one year performance of ADK.PRA shares, versus ADK:
In Friday trading, AdCare Health Systems, Inc.'s 10.875% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (ADK.PRA) is currently down about 2% on the day, while the common shares (ADK) are off about 0.7%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV