WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS) today announced that Larry Merlo, the company's president and chief executive officer, will be making a presentation to investors at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 14, 2014. Mr. Merlo is scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. local time ( 1:00 p.m. ET).
An audio webcast of the presentation will be broadcast simultaneously through the Investor Relations portion of the CVS Caremark website for all interested parties. To access the webcast, visit http://info.cvscaremark.com/investors. This webcast will be archived and available on the website for a one-year period following the presentation.
About CVS CaremarkCVS Caremark is dedicated to helping people on their path to better health as the largest integrated pharmacy company in the United States. Through the company's more than 7,600 CVS/pharmacy stores; its leading pharmacy benefit manager serving more than 60 million plan members; and its retail health clinic system, the largest in the nation with more than 750 MinuteClinic locations, it is a market leader in mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy, retail clinics, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. As a pharmacy innovation company with an unmatched breadth of capabilities, CVS Caremark continually strives to improve health and lower costs by developing new approaches such as its unique Pharmacy Advisor program that helps people with chronic diseases such as diabetes obtain and stay on their medications. Find more information about how CVS Caremark is reinventing pharmacy for better health at info.cvscaremark.com. SOURCE CVS Caremark Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV