3. As of noon trading, VimpelCom ( VIP) is down $0.38 (-3.0%) to $12.42 on light volume. Thus far, 896,473 shares of VimpelCom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.41-$12.85 after having opened the day at $12.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.80. VimpelCom Ltd., a telecommunications service operator, provides voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies. VimpelCom has a market cap of $21.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate VimpelCom a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates VimpelCom as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Get the full VimpelCom Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts