3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Baidu ( BIDU) is down $4.59 (-2.5%) to $175.40 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $175.40-$180.30 after having opened the day at $179.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.99. Baidu, Inc. provides Chinese language Internet search services. It also offers a Chinese language search platform for businesses to reach their customers. Baidu has a market cap of $62.2 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 1.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Baidu a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baidu as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Baidu Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts