3. As of noon trading, Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) is down $1.00 (-1.3%) to $78.58 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.53-$79.67 after having opened the day at $79.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.58. Las Vegas Sands Corp. develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. Las Vegas Sands has a market cap of $64.6 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 0.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Las Vegas Sands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Las Vegas Sands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts