1. As of noon trading, Micron Technology ( MU) is down $0.60 (-2.8%) to $21.06 on average volume. Thus far, 17.6 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.99-$21.43 after having opened the day at $21.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.66. Micron Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets semiconductor solutions worldwide. Micron Technology has a market cap of $23.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Micron Technology a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Micron Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Micron Technology Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts