3. As of noon trading, Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) is down $0.24 (-0.8%) to $28.76 on light volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.75-$29.12 after having opened the day at $29.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.99. Broadcom Corporation provides semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Its products offer voice, video, data, and multimedia connectivity in the home, office, and mobile environments. Broadcom Corporation has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate Broadcom Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Broadcom Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts