3. As of noon trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) is down $1.03 (-1.1%) to $94.88 on light volume. Thus far, 264,526 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.78-$97.03 after having opened the day at $95.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.91. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. operates specialty retail stores in the United States. Its stores offer cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, and skincare products, as well as related accessories and services. Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts