3. As of noon trading, Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) is up -$0.28 (0.3%) to $80.80 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.65-$81.55 after having opened the day at $81.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.08. Automatic Data Processing, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides technology-based outsourcing solutions to employers and vehicle retailers and manufacturers worldwide. Automatic Data Processing has a market cap of $38.9 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 42.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Automatic Data Processing a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Automatic Data Processing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts