4. As of noon trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) is up $0.95 (0.7%) to $147.02 on light volume. Thus far, 319,789 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $146.48-$147.33 after having opened the day at $146.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.07. Lockheed Martin Corporation, a security and aerospace company, engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products for defense, civil, and commercial applications in the United States and internationally. Lockheed Martin Corporation has a market cap of $47.6 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Lockheed Martin Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lockheed Martin Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts