Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, 6 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 11.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:InterDigital (NASDAQ:IDCC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $29.49 as of 4:00 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%.The average volume for InterDigital has been 527,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. InterDigital has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 27.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. InterDigital, Inc. engages in the design and development of technologies that enable and enhance wireless communications in the United States, Korea, Canada, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.48.TheStreet Ratings rates InterDigital as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full InterDigital Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about IDCC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV