SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neonode Inc., (Nasdaq:NEON), the optical touch technology company, will be introducing and demonstrating its latest MultiSensing® solutions at the International CES 2014, which will be held in Las Vegas from January 7-10.
Neonode will be showcasing its latest technologies at two venues:
- Neonode's technology for the automotive industry featured in conjunction with Texas Instruments, at the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall Meeting Rooms, N115
- Neonode will be demonstrating MultiSensing® solutions for mobile computing, large-sized displays, and peripherals at its suite in the Las Vegas Hilton. For reservations please contact Daniel Gelbtuch at email@example.com or (917) 509-9582.
For the computing market, Neonode will be demonstrating a 14-inch Windows 8 Notebook and a 19-inch monitor that integrates Neonode's latest optical multi-touch and proximity technology.For the peripherals market, Neonode will be demonstrating a low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 enabled touch sensing module that is integrated into cases for tablets and smartphones, such as Apple's iPhone 5. This groundbreaking module will enable case OEMs, who manufacture millions of cases annually, to easily and inexpensively extend the range and types of human interface control well-beyond the device's physical touch screen. For the automotive market, Neonode has developed a multi-function steering wheel for the automotive industry and is showcasing it in close cooperation with Texas Instruments, in their Automotive Experience Zone. A driver can now interact with this next-generation Neonode-powered steering wheel, using gestures to fully control audio, visual, infotainment, and telematics systems. This allows for a whole new HMI (human machine interface) system, that replaces old, traditional buttons and other mechanical input devices, with unlimited gestures and best-of-breed multi-touch functionality. "We have made it our mission to develop the next generation of touch and proximity sensing solutions, significantly raising the bar and perception of possibilities," said Thomas Eriksson, Neonode CEO. "Our patented MultiSensing® technology has emerged from years of design-driven innovation, and is now enabling user experiences that could transform the way the world interacts with devices. Thus, we are very excited to invite our customers attending CES to experience our latest touch innovations."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts