Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Consolidated Edison (ED) price target was lowered at Jefferies. The company lowered its own numbers, Jefferies said. Joint Proposal regarding electric, steam and gas rates between ED and intervening parties is not expected to increase revenue, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $46. Underperform rating.
Facebook (FB) target was boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares are now seen reaching $64 over 12 months. Company is attractively valued, relative to its peers, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating.
Google (GOOG) 12-month price target was boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to $1,250. Mobile, product monetization and Play should drive growth, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating.
Monster (MNST) estimates, 12-month price target were raised at Goldman Sachs. Shares are now seen reaching $79. Estimates were also increased, as the company is seeing better domestic growth, Goldman said. Buy rating.
Toll Brothers (TOL) estimates were cut at JMP Securities through 2015. Shapell Homes purchase should cut into earnings. Outperform rating and $44 price target.Yahoo! (YHOO) 12-month price target was raised at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares are now seen reaching $44. Alibaba should drive valuation in 2014, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV