General Electric (GE) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. 2014-15 represents a transitional period for earnings growth, Oppenheimer said.
Joy Global (JOY) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $52. Weaker medium-term mining outlook, Goldman Sachs said.
Moog (MOG.A) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $70. Will take time for cost cuts to filter down to the bottom line, RBC Capital said.Micron (MU) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $19, RBC Capital said.
PEDEVCO (PED) was initiated with a sell rating at TheStreet Ratings. Sprint (S) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to sell from hold. Valuation call, given skepticism about a potential takeover bid, Stifel Nicolaus said. Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) was upgraded at Evercore to overweight from equal weight. Twelve-month price target is $4.50. Upgrade was based on telematics, core business growth and valuation, Evercore said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV