Get ‘em while they’re crunchy! KFC announces an exciting twist to its Boneless chicken by offering it for a limited time in the brand’s signature Extra Crispy™ recipe. Extra Crispy Boneless will be available at KFC locations nationwide through February 2. And KFC is offering more ways than ever for customers to enjoy this crispy, crunchy variety – expanding on snack, lunch and dinner options by offering Extra Crispy Boneless in a Go Cup, 2-piece Combo or as part of a 10-piece Favorites Bucket.
X Games gold medalist Bryce Hudson backflips on a motorcycle while eating KFC. This video is one of a series of special #HowDoYouKFC films created for the movement. www.youtube.com/kfc. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Extra Crispy Boneless Go Cup is available for just $2.49 and the Favorites Bucket is only $12.99 (All prices at participating locations for a limited time. Tax not included.).
The introduction of Extra Crispy Boneless marks an important moment in the evolution of KFC, as the company launches “How Do You KFC?” – a movement that celebrates the real, authentic connections KFC’s biggest fans have with the brand. It kicks off with a highly original ad campaign that puts the consumer first and illustrates the relevance of the brand and the rediscovery of KFC food.
The humorous and unique #HowDoYouKFC spots from Draftfcb Chicago feature improv actors as customers sharing thoughts about their favorite KFC foods. Unscripted and – in an industry first – shot on iPhones, the entertaining executions are intended to capture consumers’ love of KFC in a genuine way. Using iPhones to shoot the videos is designed to mirror user-generated content. The style and tone of the spots are expected to inspire consumers to create their own videos— some of which KFC might feature in future #HowDoYouKFC ads.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV