China Ming Yang Wind Power Group
Another under-$10 stock that looks ready to trigger a big breakout trade is China Ming Yang Wind Power Group (MY), a wind turbine manufacturer in China. This stock has been very hot over the last six months, with shares up sharply by 52%.
If you take a look at the chart for China Ming Yang Wind Power Group, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending over the last few weeks, with shares moving higher from its low of $1.91 to its intraday high of $2.59 a share. During that uptrend, shares of MY have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of MY within range of triggering a big breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV