One under-$10 semiconductor player that's quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Camtek (CAMT), which designs, develops, manufactures and markets automated solutions dedicated for enhancing production processes and yield for the semiconductor manufacturing and packaging and the printed circuit board and integrated circuit substrate industries. This stock has been on fire during the last three months, with shares up a whopping 154%.
If you take a look at the chart for Camtek, you'll notice that this stock has found buying interest over the last month, each time it has pulled back towards $3.40 to $3.80 a share. Shares of CAMT are now starting to spike higher off those support levels and it's quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade above some key near-term overhead resistance levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV