Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the official opening of Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, located in one of Southeast Asia’s premier resort locations. Developed by Kamala Bay Ventures – which through its affiliates also owns Park Hyatt Siem Reap and Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa – Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort is the first Hyatt-branded property in Phuket and the second Hyatt resort in Thailand, following Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
“Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort is strategically located in one of Southeast Asia’s top holiday and tourist spots, which will establish Hyatt’s brand presence in this highly sought after resort market,” said Larry Tchou, Group President of Asia Pacific, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “Our Hyatt Regency properties aim to create a distinct experience for guests by catering to their individual needs and allowing them to connect and recharge, all while incorporating the localness of their destination. We are thrilled that Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort is opening its doors to share the very best of Hyatt’s authentic hospitality to travelers from around the world.”
Situated on the exclusive west coast – 10 minutes from both the beachside restaurants of Surin and the nightlife of Patong, yet only 40 minutes from the international airport, Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort is nestled on a verdant, terraced hillside overlooking the beach of Kamala Cove. From almost every vantage point of the secluded property, including most of its 199 rooms that each have a private balcony, guests can enjoy unobstructed, cascading views of the Andaman Sea and its spectacular sunsets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV