CHICAGO, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS] and United States Cellular Corporation [NYSE: USM] are presenting at the Citi 2014 Global Internet, Media and Telecommunication Conference on Jan. 7, 2014, at 9:45 a.m. PST. LeRoy T. Carlson, Jr., TDS President and CEO; Kenneth R. Meyers, U.S. Cellular President and CEO; Peter L. Sereda, TDS Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS Vice President Corporate Relations will be attending.
To listen to the Citi presentation, please visit the Events & Presentations page of www.teldta.com or www.uscellular.com. The presentation will be webcast both live and on-demand. It is recommended that you register at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software.
About TDS Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million customers nationwide through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, TDS Hosted & Managed Services and Baja Broadband. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 10,600 people as of Sept. 30, 2013.
Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information, and more. Find us at facebook.com/telephoneanddatasystems. Follow us on twitter.com/tdscorporate. For more information about our subsidiaries, visit their websites at:USM: www.uscellular.com TDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.; U.S. Cellular
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV