Dunkin' Donuts Offers 99-Cent Iced Coffee And Iced Tea In Any Size
NEW YORK, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is giving fans a sipping start to 2014, with a special deal for iced beverage lovers. Now through January 26, all Iced Coffee and Iced Tea in any size is just 99 cents at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants throughout the New York Metro Area*. Freshly brewed for a satisfying flavor, both beverages are sure to keep guests running at the start of the new year.
"We're really excited to start off the year by rewarding our loyal fans and keeping them running with our Iced Coffee and Iced Tea," said Cathy Chavenet, Senior Field Marketing Manager, Dunkin' Donuts. "Both iced beverages are favorites of our guests, and we know that they enjoy them all year round, so we're excited to provide an even better value to kick off 2014."
Dunkin' Donuts is the place to keep running all day long with Iced Coffee, both at home and on the go. Guests can customize their Iced Coffee in Dunkin' Donuts restaurants to be just the way they like it, with many different dairy, sweetener and flavor options. Dunkin' Donuts is the market leader in the Iced Coffee category, delivering refreshing Iced Coffee to guests every day, with a consistently smooth, delicious taste. The brand has been at the forefront in developing an innovative process for brewing Iced Coffee, which has set the standard for the industry. The innovative process, called double brewing, uses twice the amount of coffee when making the beverage so that it's never watered down, which achieves consistent flavor and freshness that are never compromised at the expense of serving it cold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV