WAYNE, N.J., Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Valley National Bancorp ( NYSE: VLY) ("Valley"), the holding company for Valley National Bank, announced that it will release fourth quarter earnings results for 2013 before the market opens on Thursday, January 30, 2014.
Valley's Chairman, President and CEO, Gerald H. Lipkin will host a conference call on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM (ET) to discuss Valley's fourth quarter earnings results. Interested parties are invited to listen in by dialing 800-230-1093. A replay of the teleconference will be available beginning at 1:00 PM on January 30, 2014 and ending at 11:59 PM on February 6, 2014 by dialing (Eastern) 800-475-6701 (International) 1-320-365-3844, access code 313903.
The teleconference will also be webcast live and archived on Valley's website through February 6, 2014.
Valley National Bancorp is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey with $16 billion in assets. Its principal subsidiary, Valley National Bank, currently operates 204 branches in 144 communities serving 16 counties throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley National Bank is one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in New Jersey and is committed to providing the most convenient service, the latest in product innovations and an experienced and knowledgeable staff with a high priority on friendly customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information about Valley National Bank and its products and services, please visit www.valleynationalbank.com or call Customer Service, 24/7 at 800-522-4100.SOURCE Valley National Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV