TFS Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (TFSL)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- TFS FINANCIAL CORP has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TFS FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.18 versus $0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.22 versus $0.18).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 1325.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.11 million to $15.77 million.
- The gross profit margin for TFS FINANCIAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 68.86%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TFSL's net profit margin of 16.11% significantly trails the industry average.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 28.20% over the past twelve months. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 102.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV