Help GE (NYSE:GE) search for Artie, the Dalmatian mascot of the GE Artistry™ Series, and you’ll earn a chance to win Artistry appliances.
Find Artie on select webpages for a chance to win Artistry appliances. (Photo: GE)
In the Search for Artie Sweepstakes, GE Appliances website visitors can find Artie on select Web pages and answer a multiple-choice question to be entered to win a weekly prize of a $250 gift card and a grand prize of a GE Artistry Series appliance suite* and $5,000 cash. Time is running out in the sweepstakes that ends Jan. 7.
The GE Artistry Series was designed to focus on the needs of today’s generation of Millennials and their desire to uniquely express themselves. Created by Tomas DeLuna, a 27-year-old GE industrial designer with his own generation in mind, the Artistry Series provides a distinctive and cool appearance at an affordable price. DeLuna focused on appliance touchpoints that mattered to him, in areas where consumers interact most with the product. The GE logo, visible as a badge on the appliances, also reflects this philosophy.
How to participate in the Search for Artie SweepstakesThere are three different ways to participate and receive entries into the sweepstakes. Each day, you have a choice of either:
- Participating via your computer to receive multiple entries per day into that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes and Grand Prize Sweepstakes by finding images of Artie located on the GEAppliances.com website and answering multiple-choice questions before you register that day for the sweepstakes.
- Participating via your computer to receive one (1) entry per day into that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize Sweepstakes simply by registering that day to enter the sweepstakes.
- Participating via your mobile device that is equipped with Internet access capability to receive one (1) entry into that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize Sweepstakes by registering that day to enter the sweepstakes.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts