Tower Group (TWGP) Showing Signs Of Perilous Reversal Today
- TWGP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.0 million.
- TWGP has traded 2.0 million shares today.
- TWGP is down 3.3% today.
- TWGP was up 7.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TWGP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TWGP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TWGP: Tower Group International, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, underwrites insurance and reinsurance products in Bermuda, the United States, and London markets. The company provides commercial, personal, and specialty insurance and reinsurance products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.8%. The average volume for Tower Group has been 257,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tower Group has a market cap of $758.4 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.47 and a short float of 8.4% with 1.88 days to cover. Shares are up 11% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts