Ryland Homes Atlanta (NYSE:RYL) announces the grand opening of their Carrington model in the intimate enclave neighborhood of Cedar Park with new single-family homes starting from the low $500’s. Located in Milton, Georgia, Cedar Park is convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment with easy access to GA400 and Fulton County’s excellent schools.
The Carrington Model in Cedar Park (Photo: Business Wire)
Ryland is offering eight floor plans ranging from 3,427 to 5,153 sq. ft. — including the brand new Carrington Model. The well-appointed three-sides brick homes in Cedar Park offer basements and Ryland’s Signature Gourmet Kitchens, all on oversized one-acre or larger homesites.
The Carrington Model (Elevation B) boasts a spacious two-story foyer, gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and breakfast nook and a side entry 3-car garage. All five bedrooms, including the guest suite on the main level, feature their own private baths. The master suite offers a sitting area, oversized walk-in closet, his and hers vanities and a garden tub.
Each new Ryland home in Cedar Park is designed with both homebuyers and the environment in mind. Ryland's HouseWorks ® program ensures the use of energy-efficient materials and features like ENERGY STAR ® appliances, LoE windows, Low VOC paint and more, meaning lower energy consumption and costs.Since 1967, Ryland Homes has been committed to building high quality energy-efficient new homes. Today, rooted in its national strength, local focus and unwavering commitment to the customer, Ryland proudly builds in 17 states across the country and was named by BUILDER magazine the 2012 Fastest-Growing public homebuilder. Visit ryland.com to learn more. If you would like more information about this topic please contact Diane Morrison, National Vice President of Sales & Marketing, at 813-281-1810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV