8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced it will report its third quarter fiscal 2014 earnings for the period ended December 31, 2013 after market close on Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Following the announcement, a conference call hosted by 8x8 Chief Executive Officer Vik Verma and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm ET.
Details of the conference call are as follows:
|Date:||January 22, 2014|
|Time:||4:30 pm ET|
|Dial In:||(877) 843-0417, domestic|
|(408) 427-3791, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, domestic (Conference ID # 26394910)|
|(404) 537-3406, international (Conference ID # 26394910)|
Participants should plan to dial in or log on ten minutes prior to the start time. A telephonic replay of the call will be available until midnight January 28, 2014. The webcast will be archived on 8x8’s website for a period of one year. For additional information, visit http://investors.8x8.com.
About 8x8, Inc.8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is a provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud to small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. The company delivers a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud business phone service, virtual meeting web conferencing, contact center software and virtual desktop through our proprietary unified software as a service, or SaaS, platform. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV