Mistras (MG) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Papa Johns (PZZA) was upgraded at Keybanc to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $53. Company should see higher domestic pizza demand and a more benign pricing and cost outlook, Keybanc said.
Sprint (S) was downgraded at Cowen to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $8.25, Cowen said.
Xilinx (XLNX) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $52. Company should benefit from LTE rollouts and 28 nm growth, Goldman said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
PTC Inc. (PTC) price target, estimates were increased at Jefferies. PTC raised its numbers, Jefferies said. ThingWorx acquisition will augment PTC's solutions in SLM/PLM space, Jefferies also said. Twelve-month price target is $31. Hold rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV