Analog Devices (ADI) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock is trading at 23 times expected 2014 earnings, Wells Fargo said.
Analog Devices was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell. Twelve-month price target is $41. Company is lagging its peers in growth, but trading at a premium valuation, Goldman said.
American Electric (AEP) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform. Twelve-month price target is $51. Company is focused on investing in its regulated business, BMO Capital said.
Ascena Retail (ASNA) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $30. Company is cutting costs and returning more cash to investors, Goldman said.
Altera (ALTR) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $34. Company is facing headwinds in the 28-nm market, Goldman said.
Bank of America (BAC) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $19. No longer impacted by legacy issues and has built-in earnings drivers on the cost side, Citi said.
Winthrop Realty Trust (FUR) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV