#WhatTheL? Staples Changes its Logo
To reinforce that Staples is adding thousands of new products beyond office supplies every day, the company is changing its logo by removing the ‘L’– the iconic, bent staple. Initially, Staples is excluding the bent staple in its logo in a number of places, including Staples.com, and the company’s social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube pages. Fans can join the “What the L is going on at Staples?” conversation by using the hash tag #WhatTheL.
On Jan.9, Staples will swap out the bent staple in the logo with a range of products beyond office supplies, from cleaning products to technology to breakroom snacks.
About Staples:Staples makes more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in-store, online or on mobile devices. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Staples has been making it easy for businesses for 27 years with thousands of associates worldwide. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV