Jan. 2, 2014
MGT Capital Investments, Inc.
(NYSE: MGT) is a holding company that just saw one of its subsidiary companies FANTD LLC set a new record for the highest single-day payout of half a million dollars to its online gamers. Use the following link to learn more about MGT:
MGT Research Report
National American University Holdings, Inc.
(NASDAQ: NAUH) provides postsecondary education through 37 sites and online. The company, which is closely held, is yield driven (currently at 5.1%) and is positioned to grow revenues by maximizing the benefits of previous expansions. Get a full report at the following link:
NAUH Research Report
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
(OTCQB: ATNM) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative alpha particle immunotherapeutics based on its proprietary platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha particle emitting actinium-225 and bismuth-213 radiopharmaceuticals in association with monoclonal antibodies. The cancer drugs ATNM are working on are cutting edge and already have the attention of the biopharma community. As these drugs progress toward through clinical trials will the company be on the radar of acquisition hungry big biopharma companies? Find out more about the ATNM product pipeline in the report at this link:
ATNM Research Report
1. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by
, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
2. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
3. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at
4. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at
5. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to