About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
CTI (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. CTI is headquartered in Seattle, WA. For additional information and to sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, the number of expected cases of AML and the potential benefits of tosedostat. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, the outcome of which could materially and/or adversely affect actual future results and the trading price of CTI's securities. Specifically, the risks and uncertainties that could affect the development of tosedostat include risks associated with preclinical and clinical developments in the biopharmaceutical industry in general and with tosedostat in particular including, without limitation, the potential failure of tosedostat to prove safe and effective as determined by the FDA and/or the European Medicines Agency; determinations by regulatory, patent, and administrative governmental authorities; competitive factors; technological developments; costs of developing and producing tosedostat; and the risk factors listed or described from time to time in CTI's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, CTI's most recent filings on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K. CTI can give no assurances that any results or events projected or contemplated by its forward-looking statements will in fact occur and CTI cautions you not to place undue reliance on these statements. CTI undertakes no duty to update these forward-looking statements to reflect any future events, developments or otherwise.References:
- American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures 2013. Available at http://tinyurl.com/kl6vs5h . Accessed June 2013.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Rev. 2011. Available at http://tinyurl.com/d72ycja. Accessed February 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV