I had about two hours of tape with Bieschke to comb through. Not much hits the cutting room floor. Just repetitive bits and pieces and segments I'm pretty confident would have been of little interest to most readers. Otherwise, over the next two weeks, you'll see the whole two hours, cut into multiple subject-specific videos.
In each article, expect YouTube videos like the two below, alongside descriptions of what Eric and I discuss in each. At the top of each article, I include a TheStreet-branded video that summarizes the longer YouTubes included in each article.
While I'm excited about every second that came from my time with Bieschke, I'm most proud of the two videos in this article and another video or two I will include in a forthcoming piece where Bieschke and I listen to a shuffle of my Pandora account with him telling me how and why the MGP decided to play each song. If you love music, radio, data, and/or tech, the entire exercise should fascinate you like it did me.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV