3. 2014 Audi A5
Audi and its parent company Volkswagen really know how to load up a car, and the base A5 is no exception.
For the entry price, drivers get a 220-horsepower engine, 32 miles per gallon on the highway and all-wheel drive. Inside, there's three-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, leather seats, a 10-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system, Bluetooth wireless capability and an MP3 hard drive with voice command.Granted, this price range denies buyers some of the A5's cooler features, such as Drive Select, which lets drivers adjust engine noise, set adaptive cruise control that adjusts speed by locating cars through radar and activate blind-spot warning lights when cars are in adjacent lanes. They also miss out on a tech package featuring a rearview camera and navigation system built around Google Earth. Still, you're getting the same engine, performance and basics as those shelling out more, so enjoy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV