5. 2014 Infiniti Q50
Though meant to replace the venerable G37, the Q50 isn't just some overhauled version of an old Nissan luxury sedan.
A 3.7-liter, 328-horsepower engine produces a ton of kick, but still eats up only 30 miles per gallon on the highway. Adaptive steering and all-wheel drive give the person behind the wheel a bit more control, while a lane departure feature helps drifting drivers stay on the straight and narrow. In fact, backup and blind-spot safety features will also hit the brakes or stop a lane change if it feels a crash is imminent.While that's all lovely and terribly practical, a lot of the more luxurious elements are reserved for the car's tech offerings. Infiniti inTouch stocks a dual-touchscreen entertainment and information console with apps including Facebook and Pandora while its Infiniti Connection service keeps tabs on your car's location through your mobile device and can even make dinner reservations through its Personal Assistant service. While drivers can also lock and unlock their vehicle's doors through a smartphone, safety features including Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Notification, Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Alarm Notification all come in handy as well. Again, all this comes in an entry-level vehicle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV