Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Bank of America raised its price target on Yahoo! (YHOO) because of its stake in Alibaba. Cramer said Alibaba could have a valuation of $100 billion. YHOO rose 1.3% to $40.12.
Turkey's tax increase on cigarettes won't help Philip Morris International (PM), according to Citigroup. Cramer warned investors that "many countries are against both sodas and tobacco." PM fell 1% to $85.53.According to Wells Fargo, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) has bigger drug products currently in its pipeline. Cramer added that CEO Alex Gorsky "is the best in that industry." JNJ is a holding in Cramer's charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. JNJ was 1% higher to $91.85. Joy Global (JOY) recently reported a bad earnings quarter, Cramer said, yet the stock went up to $58 from $53. "People were really mystified" by that but the stock is now coming back down and Cramer agrees with Goldman Sachs, which downgraded JOY to sell from hold. JOY fell 1.2% to $55.68. After finishing as one of the top-five best performing stocks in the S&P 500 for 2013, is the epic run for Micron (MU) over? Cramer hasn't decided but told viewers to tune into his Mad Money program tonight to find out. MU dropped 3.2% to $20.97. Evercore Partners says there is upside to Sirius XM Radio's (SIRI) acquisition of Agero's telematics, or connected vehicle, unit and upgraded the stock to buy from hold. Cramer suggested that " if you like Rite Aid (RAD) you should "buy Sirius Satellite." SIRI ended the day 2% higher at $3.57. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV