Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
PerkinElmer (PKI) should break up, according to Cramer. He added the stock is in a "major, major uptrend." Rating agency Cowen says to buy it. PKI ended the day 1.2% higher at $41.69.
Citigroup raised its price target on Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to $222 and Cramer likes the call, saying the company is "remarkable." WYNN fell 14 cents to $195.86.
Cramer said JPMorgan has been one of the "biggest bears in the world" on Linn Energy (LINE). However, now that LINE has bought Berry Petroleum, JPMorgan says to buy. Cramer hopes this brings some relief to the stock. LINE is a holding in Cramer's charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS. LINE rose 2.6% to $31.83.Citigroup downgraded HollyFrontier (HFC) to sell from neutral. Cramer said the downgrade was not based on a negative view of refiners but was more a "be careful here" kind of downgrade. HFC was 16 cents higher at $49.52. Wendy's (WEN) is lower after a downgrade. "I don't want to sell the stock yet," Cramer responded. He's a huge believer in activist investor Nelson Peltz. WEN dropped 3.2% to $8.40. Morgan Stanley upgraded Boston Scientific (BSX) to buy from hold. Cramer said to prospective investors looking to buy, "You're not early, but it is a good company." BSX jumped 3.4% to end the day at $12.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV