Kelly said the United States Natural Gas ETF (UNG) found support at $20. He is a buyer of natural gas.
Victor Anthony, managing director at Topeka Capital Markets, was a guest on the show. Regarding the whipsaw-like trading action of Twitter (TWTR), he said it's based solely on momentum. He added there are few negatives for the stock but that could change after the company reports earnings. He said the stock is priced for perfection and has gone too far, too fast.
Kelly said he would be a seller of TWTR at these levels and believes it could decline to the mid-$50s. Brown, who is long with a small position, said he is hoping for a large, earnings-induced selloff so he can buy more shares.
Adami suggested investors take profits in Twitter near these levels.Avi Reichental, president and CEO of 3D Systems (DDD), was a guest on the show. He said investors can expect more commercial products, consumer products and partnerships to be unveiled at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show. Many naysayers point to the number of acquisitions DDD makes, he said, but the deals are made for the technology, not to fuel growth. He added that consumer products will grow into a significant market over the long term and his company is positioning itself accordingly.
Adami said valuation on 3D Systems has been the focal point for the bears for years now. The argument hasn't worked and he suggested not to short the stock. Brown agreed, saying the company, while overvalued right now, is at the forefront of a new industry. For their final trades, Seymour is buying gold and selling platinum in a pairs trade. Brown said to buy the Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) and Adami said to buy Blackstone (BX).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV