One health care player that insides are loading up in here is BioTime (BTX), a biotechnology company, which focuses on regenerative medicine and blood plasma volume expanders. Insiders are buying this stock into modest strength, since shares are up 13% in 2013.
BioTime has a market cap of $198 million and an enterprise value of $189 million. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a price-to-sales of 51.42 and a price-to-book of 14.94. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $6.72 million and its total debt is zero.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV