3. Lockheed Martin Corporation (
LMT): Engages in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, operation, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products in the areas of defense, space, intelligence, and security. Market cap at $46.77B, most recent closing price at $148.13.
4. Science Applications International Corporation (
SAIC): Provides technical, engineering, and enterprise information technology (IT) services in the United States. Market cap at $1.59B, most recent closing price at $32.20.
5. Textron Inc. ( TXT): Operates in the aircraft, defense, automobile, industrial, and finance businesses worldwide. Market cap at $10.23B, most recent closing price at $36.61.
6. General Dynamics Corp. ( GD): Provides business aviation, combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions, military and commercial shipbuilding, and communications and information technology products and services worldwide. Market cap at $32.21, most recent closing price at $95.00. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Invesment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV