- Total sales increased 1.2% for the period ended September 30, 2013 to $336.4 million compared with the same period in 2012
- Generated $10.4 million of cash inflows from operations for the first nine months ended September 30, 2013 vs. $4.6 million cash outflows the first nine months ended September 30, 2012
- $67 million in cash and cash equivalents as of September 30, 2013
TAIPEI, Taiwan, Dec. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (Nasdaq:APWC) ("APWC" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in the Asia-Pacific region, today announced the Company's financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2013.
|Q3 2013 Financial Results|
|Q3 2012||Q3 2013||CHANGE|
|Revenues||$332.5 million||$336.4 million||+1.2%|
|Gross Profit||$34.4 million||$34.3 million||--|
|Net Income Attributable to APWC||$5.7 million||$3.1 million||-45.6%|
|* Earnings per share are based on 13.8 million shares for the nine-month period ended September 30, 2012 and 2013, respectively.|
Year to Date 2013 Results
Revenues for the nine months ended September 30, 2013 were $336.4 million, a 1.2% increase from the corresponding period in 2012. Higher sales of distributed products and SDI were partially offset by lower sales of manufactured products.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts