NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Braskem (BAK) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Haemonetics (HAE) was downgraded at Benchmark to hold. $46 price target. Whole-blood market will likely see lower sales growth and margins, Benchmark said.
Nautilus Group (NLS) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Dish Network (DISH) numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is now $56. Estimates were also increased, given higher spectrum value, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV