lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 16th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at The JW Marriott in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 11:30 am Eastern Standard Time. John Currie, Chief Financial Officer, and Tara Poseley, Chief Product Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.lululemon.com. The webcast can be found in the investor relations section of the company website.
About lululemon athletica inc.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) is a yoga-inspired athletic apparel
company that creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun
lives. By producing products that help keep people active and stress
free, lululemon believes that the world will be a better place. Setting
the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works
with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and
product feedback. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV