We can't even begin to explain how big a mess Chrysler was before Fiat came into the picture.
In 2009, it had just finished a disastrous partnership with Mercedes-Benz parent company Daimler and was well on its way to bankruptcy. What better time to sneak in an ill-advised partnership with yet another German automaker just to bring some fresh misery down on everyone's heads?If you bought a Routan within the past four years, you bought a Dodge Caravan or Chrysler Town & Country with an accent. That's just fine when you're looking for a durable soccer shuttle, but VW owners aren't paying a premium price just to have their seat backs covered in crayon doodles. In its first year, the Routan sold a disappointing 14,000 vehicles in the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV