Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM) today announced the event schedule for the iconic 2014 Leadville Race Series. Registration will open at midnight MST on Jan. 1 for the 2014 Leadville Race Series events, including the Leadville Trail 100 Run and all other Leadville events and training camps.
The Leadville Race Series hosts thousands of racers annually on foot and mountain bike in some of the World’s most scenic and challenging endurance events. With a schedule that begins in March and concludes in September, endurance athletes from around the world will make the pilgrimage to the historic mining town of Leadville, Colorado with the single goal to finish a “Race Across the Sky” event.
The race lottery for the 21 st annual Leadville Trail 100 MTB opened Nov. 1, 2013 and lottery winners will be randomly selected by Feb. 28, 2014. Those selected will be notified by email the first week of March.
The 2014 Leadville Race Series schedule includes:
- Leadville Qualifier: Austin Rattler – March 29
- Austin Rattler Run – March 30
- Leadville Trail Marathon – June 14
- Leadville Trail Heavy Half Marathon – June 14
- Leadville Qualifier: Wilmington Whiteface 100 – June 22
- Leadville Trail 100 Run Training Camp – June 28-30
- Leadville Trial 100 MTB Training Camp 1 – July 2-5
- Leadville Trail 100 MTB Training Camp 2 – July 6-9
- Leadville Qualifier: Silver Rush 50 MTB – July 12
- Leadville Silver Rush 50 Trail Run – July 13
- Leadville Qualifier: Tahoe Trail 100 – July 19
- Leadville Trail 100 MTB – August 9
- Leadville 10K Run – August 10
- Leadville Trail 100 Run – August 16
- Barn Burner – September 6