LOS GATOS, Calif., Dec. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) announced today that its stockholder rights plan has been amended to accelerate the expiration date to December 30, 2013, effectively terminating the plan as of that date. Stockholders are not required to take any action as a result of this expiration.
In connection with the expiration of the rights plan, Netflix will be taking routine actions to voluntarily deregister the related preferred share purchase rights under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and to delist the preferred share purchase rights from NASDAQ. These actions are administrative in nature and will have no effect on Netflix's common stock, which continues to be listed on NASDAQ.
About Netflix, Inc.Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 40 million members in more than 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV