One technology player that insiders are loading up on here is Sigma Designs (SIGM), which provides integrated chipset solutions that serve as the foundation for consumer products including televisions, set-top boxes and video networking products. Insiders are buying this stock into decent weakness, since shares are down by 13.9% in the last three months.
Sigma Designs has a market cap of $165 million and an enterprise value of $98 million. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a forward price-to-earnings of 29.88. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 114.2%, and for next year it's pegged at -5.9%. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $61.74 million and its total debt is zero.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV