EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, December 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), announced that they will initiate a marketing program targeting the marine market at the NY Boat Show (BOOTH NUMBER 1366) at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in NYC. The show opens on New Years Day and runs until January 5 th. The mPower Jump It is already in high demand in the consumer marketplace with orders coming in on the http://www.mpowertech.com website. The company believes that there is a significant opportunity to grow sales in the marine market with the portability of the jump starter and the NY Boat Show is the perfect place and the right time to step into that market.
Tens of thousands of boating and fishing enthusiasts start their season at the New York Boat Show. With its 108-year history the show is recognized as THE place to see the latest and greatest in boating.
Along with the mPower Jump It, mPower will be introducing a waterproof bag for easy storage of the mPower Jump It for marine environments. mPower is expecting the bag to be well received and will mass produce the bag as indicated by consumer demand.The Jump It has an Introductory MSRP of $89.95 and it's a cost effective tool in many target markets. It's size and portability lends itself to fit the needs of numerous specialty markets. This is a product for direct sale to the consumer and for distribution partnerships. The mPower JUMP IT delivers an incredibly powerful, compact jump starting capability. Boat enthusiasts worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with always having a jump starter on board. Because these products are always handy, always ready and always easy to use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV