Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013, 7 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.9% to 3.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday:CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ:CBOE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 50 cents per share. At a price of $52.61 as of 4:00 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%.The average volume for CBOE Holdings has been 536,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. CBOE Holdings has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 79.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. CBOE Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates markets for the trading of listed derivatives. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.66.TheStreet Ratings rates CBOE Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full CBOE Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about MDT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV