New Lifetime High Reached: Sap (SAP)
- SAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $54.8 million.
- SAP has traded 859,473 shares today.
- SAP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SAP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SAP: SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. It offers products in applications, analytics, cloud, mobile, and database and technology categories. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. SAP has a PE ratio of 22.7. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Sap a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sap has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sap has a market cap of $101.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 6.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SAP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Software industry average. The net income increased by 34.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $816.54 million to $1,096.68 million.
- The gross profit margin for SAP AG is currently very high, coming in at 75.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 18.65% trails the industry average.
- SAP AG has improved earnings per share by 35.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SAP AG reported lower earnings of $3.11 versus $3.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.37 versus $3.11).
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.